WAVERLY PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH
- Provide hands-on, developmentally appropriate care and supervision to children from Infancy through first grade, following the lead of the Childcare supervisor.
- Assist with cleaning up the nursery, ensuring that food and play materials are put away.
- Follow safety procedures as outlined by the session of the church (wearing masks, etc.)
- Minimum of high school education
- Experience in supervision of young children
- Basic understanding of child development
- Interpersonal skills necessary to relate well to families and volunteers
- Must have appropriate clearances for working with children
Evaluations: Performance reviews will be conducted annually by the Pastor as head of staff and the Chair of the Christian Ed Committee. The Personnel Committee will annually review the adequacy of compensation and make recommendations to session for changes if needed
Salary/Benefits: $13/hr for 1.5 hours of work weekly on Sundays. Opportunity to buy in to the PCUSA’s Board of Pensions and Medical Benefits
To apply: Please send resume, cover letter, proof of COVID-19 vaccination, Act 34 clearances, and two references to email@example.com